I just finished partaking in OctPoWriMo and I’m BEAT. Sooo it only seems natural to join in on NaBloPoMo too. o_O
Friday, November 1, 2013
If you found one million dollars in the morning and had to spend it by nightfall, what would you do with the money?
While I could be clichéd and pretend that I’d go crazy with this prompt, the reality is simple: it’d be hard to spend this money by nightfall.
A million dollars sounds like a lot, but, in today’s world, it’s not.
I could use it to:
- pay off my student loans (about $50,000)
- give my parents a shit ton of money to help with bills and stuff (maybe $400, 000 because I loves them)
- pay off my credit cards ($1,000)
- buy a house (maybe about $400,000)
- give my broface some money ($50,000)
- give the sister some money ($50,000)
- pay myself the remaining $49,000 on Paypal because technically that’s spending it and I wouldn’t feel super pressured to have a crazy 24 hours
What would you do with $1,000,000 in less than 24 hours?!